The company was founded in the United States in 2000 and has been listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (FTNT) since 2009. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the equipment assembly and management center is located in Union City, California. Fortinet has over 7,000 employees and revenue in 2019 exceeded $ 2 billion. USD. The company has over 450 thousand. customers worldwide and ranks 1st in the number of UTM devices sold in the world, and 3rd in terms of revenue generated in this market. Fortinet devices are 3 to 47 times ahead of other manufacturers in terms of productivity and price. The company has been developing its products since the idea, and even 662 Fortinet solutions have been granted industrial patents. Fortinet has already sold over 5.4 million worldwide. UTM devices.
Why customers choose Fortinet products
1.Market leader. Leading company in almost all UTM markets according to independent testing labs.
2.Wide range of products: from products for small and medium-sized companies to solutions for telecom operators and global organizations.
3.Complete and constantly improving product line: from firewalls of various sizes to specialized solutions for web page protection, web applications, DDoS, e-mail, access control, etc.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple touse, which provides a comprehensive network of automation &visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Paneof Glass Management powered by the Fabric ManagementCenter
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment andhighlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to providebroader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threatintelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations whichdiscover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinetand Fabric-ready partner products